Ever wondered how to using EOS?
EARN YOUR CRYPTO EACH MONTH!
Invest your time in our affiliate program! But do not post your affiliate link in public forums or comments, but do it as private messages only after you chat with a friend or owner of a another channel or account. YOU can earn affiliate commissions for 7 levels deep! Enroll as an affiliate on the top right corner of our website, or click on the button shown below. START A BLOG AS OUR AFFILIATE!
- EOS is a blockchain-based, decentralized operating system, designed to support commercial-scale decentralized applications by providing all of the necessary core functionality, enabling businesses to build blockchain applications in a way similar to web-based applications.
- EOS’s asynchronous communication and parallel processing provide scalability, while its ownership model eliminates transaction fees. These features make EOS a serious competitor of Ethereum (although EOS’s ICO actually supports Ethereum).
- EOS uses delegated-proof-of-stake and introduces the ability to fix bugs and rollback changes with supermajority consensus.
EOS is being developed by Block One, a blockchain development firm. It has substantial talent behind it. Most notably, Block One CTO Daniel Larimer, who developed the successful token-based blogging site Steemit and financial technology site BitShares, is involved in the project.
The EOS token is not meant to be spent or consumed. Instead, it grants a developer access to the EOS blockchain network. Token holders can use network resources to build and run their apps, as they will have access to the blockchains and associated public ledgers. Holding more tokens will allow a developer more access on the network.
There are a lot of websites wherein you can do all of these but we recommend these websites listed below:
- EOS Marketplace – You can enjoy this free spreadsheet which is provided by PCN PreferredCurrency.News. You and anyone else can post any items, real estate, vacation rentals for sale or rent or offer your services on this worksheet in exchange for EOS and EOS compatible tokens.
- Marketplace PCN Today – There are different categories in which you can choose what to buy and sell in this website. This website is also easy to use.